Nonprofits saving money with free and open source softwarePosted by: Nora Bishop | Posted on: August 9, 2013
Nonprofit-CRM is a web based application for fundraising and constituent relationship management. It is built on PHP, PostgreSQL and GNU/Linux. The project aims to provide the systems needed for a nonprofit to fully manage operations including volunteers, staff, donors, clients, programs, services, and reporting.
Features include:Screenshot from 2014-04-06 12:58:59
- Built on PostgreSQL. The world’s most advanced open source database.
- Written in PHP. A very popular general-purpose scripting language.
- User friendly. Minimal staff training needed.
- Source code is modular and well commented. Makes IT and managers happy.
- Does not rely on a third party content management system.
- Does not rely on expensive or restrictive proprietary software.
- Cross platform. Client side works on all major browsers and operating systems.
- The software is free. Licensed under the GPLv3. Download it and use it today!
- Hosting and technical support available if needed.
Please contact us with suggestions or for more information.